Dawn R. Levine had several life-changing experiences that led her to a passionate focus on Estate Planning and Probate. She services the full economic spectrum from basic Wills to complex tax planning and charitable giving. She finds it especially rewarding to assist with charitable giving and families with young children. A significant portion of her practice is devoted to business formation and succession and the special estate planning needs of foreign nationals. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her son and husband, gardening and DIY home projects.
Practice Areas: Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship and Corporate Transactions
Law School: Emory University School of Law
Undergraduate: Washington State University, cum laude
- Treasurer, Solo/Small Firm Section, Cobb County Bar Association;
- Secretary, Cobb County Bar Association;
- Member, Marietta Kiwanis;
- Member, Marietta Business Association;
- Member, Leadership Cobb Alumni Association;
- Secretary/Treasurer, Business Law and Litigation Section, Cobb County Bar Association;
- Member, Advisory Board, First Landmark Bank;
- Member, Georgia Bar;
- Cobb Justice Foundation, Pro Bono;
- Georgia Legal Services, Pro Bono;
- Center for Family Resources, volunteer, donor;
- Cobb County Master Gardener, volunteer.